Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh

The Caledonian Hilton, or the “Caley” as it has become affectionately known among Edinburgh folk, was and still is the epitome of style and excellence and its recent transformation into a Waldorf Astoria Hotel has continued this legacy. The large, rose-coloured Permian sandstone façade, quarried in Dumfries, dominates the skyline of the city’s west end. The hotel has not only remained a focal point for more than one hundred years, but a symbol of the very best of Scottish hospitality. The Caley’s pivotal position at the very heart of Edinburgh has always been its greatest asset. Created out of the 19th century railway boom, the five star hotel is looking to the future with confidence and pride in its ability to keep pace with the times. The hotel’s reputation is as justified now as it was when the hotel first opened its doors in 1903

This is a member restaurant from the Scotland Bailliage. Click to view all the member restaurants from Scotland.
restaurants-106-300.jpg
Address
Princes Street
EH1 2AB
Contact Dale MacPhee
Telephone 0131 222 8880
Email dale.macphee@waldorfastoria.com
Website http://www.waldorfastoria.com